Sunday, August 15, 2010

Nothing Important.... Just Some Random Rambling!

It's been a bit, but I just really haven't been in the mood to write. Yesterday started week 20 in my pregnancy. I haven't been sick, but I have just been so tired. I feel good, but everything wears me out! Today, I feel jittery. I don't know any other way to describe it. Just weak and jittery. Jay and I are being lazy souls today. He worked at the race track last night, and didn't get home until 5:30 this morning. I crawled out of bed around 11 and went to the salon to visit with a friend that used to work with us. She moved to Tuscaloosa a couple of years ago, and we miss her so much. After Kim finished her hair, we went to lunch together. It was very nice.

Landon started school last week. He's having a hard time adjusting. In 4 days, 2 notes were sent home and there was a phone call home. Landon doesn't pay attention, Landon doesn't keep his hands to himself, Landon likes to talk, Landon doesn't sit still during reading time....... Personally, I think the teacher needs to get hold of her classroom. I'm not saying Landon is right, but she is a trained, professional, Kindergarten teacher, and she can't handle a 5 year old. Jay and I are going to meet with her sometime this week. She is supposed to get back with us to set up a time. My little man likes to push his limits, and if she doesn't call his bluff soon, he will push further and further.

Misty has decided that we are now best friends again. I'm not really sure what Jay did to make her mad, but she hates him and loves me again. Three letters can sum up how I feel about that: UGH!!!!! She drives me insane. I have never in my life, had to deal with somebody like her. She is the most miserable person I know, and she wants everybody else to be as miserable as she is. So....as you can guess, she makes my life Hell as often as possible. I was on the phone with her for 45 minutes Friday. Once again...UGH!! I really wish there was a way I could make her disappear. Our life would be so wonderful without her in it. I talked to Landon last week and he asked when I was gonna pick him up. When I told him that it was his weekend to stay with him mommy he sounded so disappointed. He asked "do I have to spend it all with her?" How sad is that? I wish I could run away with him. It wouldn't be so bad if he acted like he enjoyed being with her. I know he loves her, but he does not enjoy spending time with her. Maybe one day he can come and live with us. That would be a wonderful day!!!

On a brighter note!! We go tomorrow to find out if the baby is a boy or a girl. I can't wait. We are so excited. As everybody knows..... we are hoping for a girl, but I just can't wait to find out so that we can start planning. This baby is going to be spoiled so rotten. I felt it fluttering around last night and I almost cried. It is the most amazing feeling I have ever experienced. I am so in love with this child. Landon will be such a good big brother, too. He likes to ask the baby questions and then he'll put his ear to my belly and listen for answers. The other day he was listening and he looks up so excited and says "Baby Jelly says she's black!!!" I laughed so hard I cried. Jay wasn't so sure if that was funny or not. He asks her all the time if she has hair, what color it is, what color her eyes are, if she's hungry.... on and on. He's such a cutie. We are going to really have to re-program him, as well as ourselves, if it is a boy.

Stay tuned.... I'll let you know tomorrow what we find out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment